Website URL: http://piramidasunca.ba
Bosnian pyramid promotion continues all over the world. After successful presentations in Germany, Serbia, Croatia, Switzerland, USA and Bosnia in February and March 2013, their discoverer dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich, Ph.D. will have the following lectures:
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates), April 25th, 2013, American University Dubai, 18:00
- Kuwait (Kuwait), April 27th, 2013, Movenpick Hall, 17:00 – 21:00
- Doha (Qatar), April 30th, 2013, Katara, Drama Theatre, 18:00
- Visoko (Bosnia-Herzegovina), May 3rd, 2013, Movie theater, (in English), 18:00
- Tuzla (Bosnia-Herzegovina), May 9th, 2013, BKC (Bosnian Cultural Center), (in Bosnian), 19:00
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria), May 16th, 2013, 18:00
- Shumen (Bulgaria), May 17th, 2013, Public Library, 18:00
- Sofia (Bulgaria), May 18th, 2013, Architect’s Association Hall, 18:00
- Las Vegas (United States of America), May 25th, 2013, 11:00
- Mexico City (Mexico), May 29th, 2013, 12:00
- Belgrade (Serbia), June 30th, 2013, Union Hall (Dom Sindikata), 12:00 – 17:00 (in Bosnian)
Serbian Electrical Engineer Goran Samoukovic from Belgrade came with his team to Visoko on April 12-14, 2013. They performed detailed detection and measurements of electromagnetic phenomena in Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids: Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, Vratnica tumulus and Underground Labyrinth Ravne.
They detected following significant frequencies at those locations:
- Frequency of 28.4 kHz which had been measured in several other occasions by Croatian, Serbian, Finish and Italian experts. This particular frequency do not have use in our technology.
- Technical frequency of 50 Hz and GHz nearby electrical cables with an extremely bad effects to human health
- Beneficial Schuman resonance of 7.83 Hz ideal for physical, mental and spiritual advancement. It seems that Bosnian pyramid complex has been generating, maintaining and enriching Schuman resonance for very long time affecting in a positive way its surroundings.
Preliminary results show magic melodies from the Schuman resonance detected on Bosnian pyramids and Underground Labyrinth.
Engineer Samoukovic will present detailed results at the “Hidden History Conference” in September 2013 in Visoko.
Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon – Magic melody…
„Bosnian Pyramids are Cultural Heritage of the World and research should be funded by UNESCO and other international organizations“, said Mehmet Gunsur, alias Prince Mustafa from the popular Turkish television series „Suleiman the Magnificent“.
He came to visit the Bosnian Pyramids together with Sultana Hatije, Turkish actress Selma Ergez, his wife Katerina, Turkish cultural attache in Sarajevo and director of Turkish movie „Voice“.
„I've been following the discovery of the Bosnian Pyramids from the very beginning and was very exciting to have an opportunity to visit the locations. I promise to come again and promote this project in Turkey and elsewhere in the world“, said Gunsur.
His host was a discoverer and principal investigator of the Bosnian Pyramids Dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich, Ph.D.